"Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks. But of course, if you dig deeper, it's really how it works.” - Steve Jobs
6 App Design Tips from Experienced App Designers - Here are six expert app design tips to satisfy clients and keep users coming back.
- Pixel Perfect Design: In an app, every detail matters. A good design makes every pixel count.
- Typography: Choose every font with great care and consideration for a great user experience.
- A mobile app is not a website: Experienced app designers say: Improve your marketability and skills by learning Android design principles and iOS design principles.
- Navigation: How to navigate should be easy to understand from within the app.
- Color scheme and contrast: Choosing a color scheme is one of the more creative aspects of app design. Contrast and color schemes should be fun, beautiful, and contribute to the overall ease of using the app.
Good design is important for any application, despite what years and years of bad apps from vendors and IT shops have led us to believe. In the mobile context, good design is even more critical because the small screen and unsteady operating environment makes it even harder to use an app, which good design can overcome. - Heed these 10 expert tips for mobile app design
Free Music App Ui Kit is a psd file including a lot of useful web elements like buttons, menus, video player, login, mini player, equalizer volume, top songs.
Created by Ionut Bondoc.
Enjoy this freebie and want to show support? Spread the word.
Download, share and enjoy!