User interface design or user interface engineering is the design of websites, computers, appliances, machines, mobile communication devices, and software applications with the focus on the user's experience and interaction. The goal of user interface design is to make the user's interaction as simple and efficient as possible, in terms of accomplishing user goals—what is often called user-centered design. Good user interface design facilitates finishing the task at hand without drawing unnecessary attention to itself. Graphic design may be utilized to support its usability. The design process must balance technical functionality and visual elements (e.g., mental model) to create a system that is not only operational but also usable and adaptable to changing user needs. - User interface design
Users expect mobile services to be relevant and user-friendly and to perform well. The limitations of the medium, however, impose significant challenges to designing products that meet all of those expectations. While often underestimated, performance is a crucial contributor to a trustworthy mobile user experience. Therefore, it should be considered a key driver in the design process. - Seven Guidelines For Designing High-Performance Mobile User Experiences
iOS Human Interface Guidelines - Whether you’re redesigning an existing app or creating a new one, consider approaching the job in the way that Apple approached the redesign of the built-in apps:
- First, strip away the UI to expose the app’s core functionality and reaffirm its relevance.
- Next, use the themes of iOS 7 to inform the design of the UI and the user experience. Restore details and embellishments with care and never gratuitously.
- Throughout, be prepared to defy precedent, question assumptions, and let a focus on content and functionality motivate every design decision.
Designing for iOS 7 - iOS 7 embodies the following themes:
- Deference. The UI helps users understand and interact with the content, but never competes with it.
- Clarity. Text is legible at every size, icons are precise and lucid, adornments are subtle and appropriate, and a sharpened focus on functionality motivates the design.
- Depth. Visual layers and realistic motion impart vitality and heighten users’ delight and understanding.
Food App Kit iOS 7 is a psd file including a lot of useful web elements like buttons, menus, toggles, switches , etc.
Created by Alexander Zaytsev.
Enjoy this freebie and want to show support? Spread the word.
Enjoy Downloading this freebie!