Interface design is involved in a wide range of projects from computer systems, to cars, to commercial planes; all of these projects involve much of the same basic human interactions yet also require some unique skills and knowledge. As a result, designers tend to specialize in certain types of projects and have skills centered around their expertise, whether that be software design, user research, web design, or industrial design. - User interface design
A modern paradox is that it’s simpler to create complex interfaces because it’s so complex to simplify them. – Pär Almqvist
There are three fundamental principles involved in the use of the visible language. - Effective Visual Communication for Graphical User Interfaces
- Organize: provide the user with a clear and consistent conceptual structure
- Economize: do the most with the least amount of cues
- Communicate: match the presentation to the capabilities of the user.
Interface elements include but are not limited to: - User Interface Design Basics
- Input Controls: buttons, text fields, checkboxes, radio buttons, dropdown lists, list boxes, toggles, date field
- Navigational Components: breadcrumb, slider, search field, pagination, slider, tags, icons
- Informational Components: tooltips, icons, progress bar, notifications, message boxes, modal windows
- Containers: accordion
Coloristico Flat Ui Kit is a psd file including a lot of useful web elements like buttons, menus, forms, etc.
Card Profile, Menu, Loading, Tabs
Weather, Chart, Profile info, Calendar, Forms Buttons
Created by Ionut Bondoc.
Enjoy this freebie and want to show support? Spread the word.
Download, share and enjoy!