A website wireframe, also known as a page schematic or screen blueprint, is a visual guide that represents the skeletal framework of a website. - Website wireframe
Wireframing is an important step in any screen design process. It primarily allows you to define the information hierarchy of your design, making it easier for you to plan the layout according to how you want your user to process the information. - ... Guide to Wireframing
Wireframes focus on: - wireframe
- The kinds of information displayed;
- The range of functions available;
- The relative priorities of the information and functions;
- The rules for displaying certain kinds of information;
- The effect of different scenarios on the display;
This freebie is a great package for starters, save your time using this small kit on your next project!
This set comes with info graphics elements: Header, Call for Actions, Feature, Services, Team, Experience, Portfolio, Statistics, Testimonials, Pricing Table, Contact, Footer and more.
Call for Actions
and more ...
Created by Raul Taciu.
Enjoy this freebie and want to show support? Spread the word.
Just add minor changes and get the design you need.