The fundamental idea and core concept behind having a `corporate image` is that everything a company does, everything it owns and everything it produces should reflect the values and aims of the business as a whole. - Branding, Identity & Logo Design Explained
Corporate identity is often viewed as being composed of three parts: - Corporate identity
- Corporate design (logos, uniforms, corporate colours etc.)
- Corporate communication (advertising, public relations, information, etc.)
- Corporate behavior (internal values, norms, etc.)
Brand identity design is a five stage process. - What is Brand Identity Desing?
- Research, analysis and competitor review
- strategic brand development
- targeted brand design
- consistent brand communication across all media
- feedback, performance review and maintanence
This freebie can be integrated in any website as it is or with your personal touch applied. It consist of: notebook, envelope, paper, business card, eraser and pencil.
You can use this mockup for a presentation, more consistent, to your creations.
and more ...
Created by ho! Branding Agency.
This resource is very easy to customize.
Enjoy this freebie and want to show support? Spread the word.
All made with love these very hands here!