To design is much more than simply to assemble, to order, or even to edit; it is to add value and meaning, to illuminate, to simplify, to clarify, to modify, to dignify, to dramatize, to persuade, and perhaps even to amuse. - Paul Rand
Good user interface design facilitates finishing the task at hand without drawing unnecessary attention to itself. Graphic design may be utilized to support its usability, influencing how the user performs certain interactions and improving the aesthetic appeal of the design; design aesthetics may enhance or detract from the ability of users to use the functions of the interface. - User interface design
... typical phases of the user interface dvelopment process - designing: - User Interface Development Process
- Functional requirements – Determine the initial requirements and goals for the application.
- User analysis – Identify the user scenarios and understand the needs and expectations of users for each scenario.
- Conceptual design – Model the underlying business that the application must support.
- Logical design – Design the process and information flow of the application.
- Physical design – Decide how the logical design will be implemented on specific physical platforms.
Iterative design is the current best-practice process for developing user interfaces. - UI Design and Implementation
This freebie is a great package for starters, save your time using this small kit on your next project! Ideally for web app dashboards, mobile app designs, websites, etc.. This set comes with info graphics elements, weather widget, user profile panel, to do list, clock/alarm, video player and more.
Previewlogin form, image widget, weather widget, alarm, clock, video player, map, task, meetings, latest activity, banner, analytics, ring stats, user profile, welcome message
Created by eamejia.
Just drag and drop your design on the smart layer to showcase your project.
We would appreciate it if you credit our resources and help us to spread this work and name.
Download, share and enjoy!