A website wireframe, also known as a page schematic or screen blueprint, is a visual guide that represents the skeletal framework of a website. Wireframes are created for the purpose of arranging elements to best accomplish a particular purpose. The purpose is usually being informed by a business objective and a creative idea. - Brown, Dan M. (2011) - Communicating Design: Developing Web Site Documentation for Design and Planning, Second Edition. New Riders.
Wireframes focus on: - Wireframe
- The kinds of information displayed
- The range of functions available
- The relative priorities of the information and functions
- The rules for displaying certain kinds of information
- The effect of different scenarios on the display
Description Sketch: graphic design for a digital world. Powerful tools and an elegant interface, in a single award-winning package. Because making beautiful things should be a joy, not a burden. - Sketch 3
Wireframe Kit and Sketch is a ai / sketch files including a lot of useful elements.
Created by Creativedash.
Enjoy this freebie and want to show support? Spread the word.
Enjoy Downloading this freebie!