A single-page application (SPA), also known as single-page interface (SPI), is a web application or web site that fits on a single web page with the goal of providing a more fluid user experience akin to a desktop application. - Single-page application
There are few distinct characteristics of the professional Single Page Application: - SPA
- Chunking – the web page is constructed by loading chunks of HTML fragments and JSON data instead of receiving full HTML from a web server on every request. (Backbone.js, pjax, jQuery, Upshot.js)
- Templating – coding of UI and DOM manipulations are replaced by declarative binding of data to HTML templates. (Knockout.js, Mustache, jQuery Templates, Underscore.js)
- Routing – selection of views and navigation (without page reloads) that preserves page state, elements and data (History.js, Crossroads.js, Backbone.js, pjax, HTML5 History API)
- Real-time communication – two-way communication of a client application and web server replaces one-way requests from a browser (HTML5 Web Sockets, Socket.io, SignalR)
- Local storage – capabilities of storing data on a browser for performance and offline access replace cookies and intensive data loads from web server (HTML5 Local storage).
This freebie is a completely free PSD website template called Umbrella. This theme include one sigle website page - main home page.
Created by themecurve.
Enjoy this freebie and want to show support? Spread the word.
Just add minor changes and get the design you need.