Branding definition: The marketing practice of creating a name, symbol or design that identifies and differentiates a product from other products. - Branding
Brands typically are made up of various elements, such as: - Beyond Name and Logo: Other Elements of Your Brand
- Name: The word or words used to identify a company, product, service, or concept.
- Logo: The visual trademark that identifies the brand.
- Tagline or Catchphrase: "The Quicker Picker Upper" is associated with Bounty paper towels.
- Graphics: The dynamic ribbon is a trademarked part of Coca-Cola's brand.
- Shapes: The distinctive shapes of the Coca-Cola bottle and of the Volkswagen Beetle are trademarked elements of those brands.
- Colors: Owens-Corning is the only brand of fiberglass insulation that can be pink.
- Sounds: A unique tune or set of notes can denote a brand. NBC's chimes are a famous example.
- Scents: The rose-jasmine-musk scent of Chanel No. 5 is trademarked.
- Tastes: Kentucky Fried Chicken has trademarked its special recipe of eleven herbs and spices for fried chicken.
- Movements: Lamborghini has trademarked the upward motion of its car doors.
- Customer relationship management
Brands need to create an emotional relationship with people. "We are all emotional beings and we have emotional relationships with brands we trust," says Brunner. "Designers need to make that happen. A designer must take the values and assets of a company and transform them in a special way that connects with people emotionally." - Great Branding by Design
This freebie is a great overhead A4 psd mock-up to showcase all your A4 letterhead and stationery designs with style.
Use the smart layer to showcase your stationery designs.
Created by pixeden.
We would appreciate it if you credit our resources and help us to spread this work and name.
Just add minor changes and get the design you need.
Enjoy Downloading this freebie!