User Interface Design is the process of crafting a visual language and hierarchy that allows someone to use and engage an application. — Alex Fedorov, Co-Founder & Director of User Experience at Fresh Tilled Soil
User Interface Design is the multi-disciplinary practice of crafting usable human-device interfaces. Taking into account, among many things: user and organizational tasks, needs, and goals; ease and simplicity of use; clarity and beauty of execution; flexibility and scalability of the design across multiple devices. — Michael Connors, User Experience Strategist at Fresh Tilled Soil
7 unbreakable laws of user interface design: - laws of user interface design
- Law of clarity: The user will avoid interface elements without a clear meaning.
- Law of preferred action: The user will feel more comfortable when they understand what the preferred action is.
- Law of context: The user expects to see interface controls close to the object he wants to control.
- Law of defaults: The user will rarely change default settings.
- Law of guided action: The user will probably do something if he is asked to do it.
- Law of feedback: The user will feel more confident if you provide clear and constant feedback.
- Law of easing: The user will be more inclined to perform a complex action if it’s broken down into smaller steps
This freebie is a great package for starters, save your time using this small kit on your next project! Ideally for web app dashboards, mobile app designs, websites, etc.. This set comes with login widget, video player widget, sliders, weather widget, user profile panel, to do list, menu, chart and more.
Created by Dominique Torfs.
Enjoy this freebie and want to show support? Spread the word.
Download, share and enjoy!