Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks. But of course, if you dig deeper, it's really how it works. - Steve Jobs
With the release of iOS 7, app designers and developers will need to adjust their visual language to match the new "flat" design of iOS. In addition to the grid system, the dimensions of icons and commonly used elements, typography and iconography has been updated by Apple in many ways. - The iOS Design Cheat Sheet
IPhone OS environment: - IPhone- User Interface Guidelines
- Screen size is compact: It is a challenge to design an interface for small screen size. Keep the focus on displaying important functionalities.
- Memory is limited: As the iPhone OS does not include swap space, you must avoid allocating more memory than is available on the device.
- People See One Screen at a Time
- People Interact with One Application at a Time: Only one application can run at a time i.e. multitasking is not possible. Note: A recent update has just made multitasking available on certain devices running iPhone OS 4.0.
- Onscreen User Help is Minimal: Mobile users don’t have time to go through help manual or context help and a developer also doesn’t want to devote space and memory for help contents. So use standard controls and behaviors a user is familiar with to minimize onscreen help.
This freebie is a modern UI kit for the latest iPhone Gold. The kit comes with lots of reusable UI elements. With a stylish color scheme that matches the iPhone Gold interface, the UI kit download package comes with an editable, layered file for easy customization.
Create by Tintins.
Enjoy this freebie and want to show support? Spread the word.
Download, share and enjoy!