Good design is obvious. Great design is transparent. — Joe Sparano
Icon design is the process of designing a graphic symbol that represents some real, fantasy or abstract motive, entity or action. In the context of software applications, an icon often represents a program, a function, data or a collection of data on a computer system. Icon designs can be simple, with flat two-dimensional drawing or a black silhouette, or complex, presenting a combination of graphic design elements such as one or more linear and radial color gradients, projected shadows, contour shades, and three-dimensional perspective effects. - Icon design
Here are a few of the things you should keep in mind as you think about your app icon. When you’re ready to start creating it, see App Icon for detailed guidance and specifications. - Icons and Graphics
- The app icon is an important part of your app’s brand. Approach the design as an opportunity to tell your app’s story and build an emotional connection with users.
- The best app icons are unique, uncluttered, engaging, and memorable.
- An app icon needs to look good at many different sizes and on different backgrounds. Details that might enrich an icon at large sizes can make it look muddy at small sizes.
Subway is a set of 306 pixel perfect crafted icons optimized for:
- iOS (30px/@1x and 60px/@2x)
- iOS 7/8 Style (30px/@1x, 60px/@2x, 90px/@3x, iOS 8 PDF)
- Windows Phone (48px and 72px)
- Windows 8 (40px)
- BlackBerry 10 (96px, 81px, 71px and 61px)
Create by pixle.
We would appreciate it if you credit our resources and help us to spread our work and name.
Enjoy Downloading this freebie!