To design is much more than simply to assemble, to order, or even to edit; it is to add value and meaning, to illuminate, to simplify, to clarify, to modify, to dignify, to dramatize, to persuade, and perhaps even to amuse. - Paul Rand
Web templates can be used by any individual or organization to set up their website. Once a template is purchased or downloaded, the user will replace all generic information included in the web template with their own personal, organizational or product information. Examples of common uses of Templates are listed below: - Website template system
- Display personal information or daily activities as in a blog.
- Sell products on-line.
- Display information about a company or organization.
- Display family history.
- Display a gallery of photos.
- Place music files such as MP3 files on-line for play through a web browser.
- Place videos on-line for public viewing.
- To set up a private login area on-line.
HTML5 has already become well known language amongst developers community and thus numerous HTML5 resources and tools are being created to assist developers and designers for achieving desired results.
This freebie is a completely free PSD/HTML5/CSS3/JS website template called Elegant. This theme includes 5 inner pages and a main home page: About page, Contact page, Blog page, Project page, Work page and Index page.
Created by Diogo Dantas.
Enjoy this freebie and want to show support? Spread the word.
We hope you enjoy this freebie and find it useful!