Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks. But of course, if you dig deeper, it's really how it works. - Steve Jobs
It's really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them. — Steve Jobs
... while technology advances and devices evolve at breakneck pace, the principles for great mobile design remain the same. Here are the five you need to know and apply: ... Principles for Great Mobile Design
- Design the parts to be consistent with the whole;
- Make opportunities to interact obvious and visible;
- Aim for single-trial learning;
- Give people the ability to predict the result of their actions;
- Anticipate the user’s questions — and answer them real-time;
This freebie is a great package for starters, save your time using this small kit on your next project! Ideally for mobile app designs. This set comes with info graphics elements, Splash page, SignIn page, Error Alert page, Join page, Welcome page.
Created by Paolo Bartolomucci.
Enjoy this freebie and want to show support? Spread the word.
We hope you enjoy this freebie and find it useful!