It's really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them. — Steve Jobs
To design is to plan, to order, to relate, and to control. In short, it opposes all means of disorder and accident. — Emil Ruder
A mobile app is a computer program designed to run on smartphones, tablet computers. - Mobile App
Whether you’re redesigning an older app or creating a new one, consider approaching the job in this way: - Designing for iOS
- First, look past the UI to the app’s core functionality and affirm its relevance.
- Next, use the themes of iOS to inform the design of the UI and the user experience. Add details and embellishments with care and never gratuitously.
- Finally, be sure to design your UI to adapt to various devices and modes so that users can enjoy your app in as many contexts as possible.
Material Design Principles - Google
- Material is the metaphor: A material metaphor is the unifying theory of a rationalized space and a system of motion. The material is grounded in tactile reality, inspired by the study of paper and ink, yet technologically advanced and open to imagination and magic.
- Bold, graphic, intentional: The foundational elements of print-based design—typography, grids, space, scale, color, and use of imagery—guide visual treatments. These elements do far more than please the eye. They create hierarchy, meaning, and focus. Deliberate color choices, edge-to-edge imagery, large-scale typography, and intentional white space create a bold and graphic interface that immerse the user in the experience.
- Motion provides meaning: Motion respects and reinforces the user as the prime mover. Primary user actions are inflection points that initiate motion, transforming the whole design. All action takes place in a single environment. Objects are presented to the user without breaking the continuity of experience even as they transform and reorganize.
This freebie is a great package for starters, save your time using this small kit on your next project! Ideally for mobile app designs. This set comes with info graphics elements, splash screen, start up, create profile, profile, navigation menu, workouts, strength workout, running, special programs, exercises, statistic weekly, statistic running and more.
splash screen, start up, create profile, profile
navigation menu, workouts, strength workout, running
special programs, exercises, statistic weekly, statistic running
Created by Buğra Dere.
We would appreciate it if you credit our resources and help us to spread this work and name.
Download, share and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy this freebie and find it useful!