Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius-and a lot of courage-to move in the opposite direction. — Albert Einstein
Creativity is thinking up new things. Innovation is doing new things. — Theodore Levitt
Design is the art of considered creation. Our goal is to satisfy the diverse spectrum of human needs. As those needs evolve, so too must our designs, practices, and philosophies.We challenged ourselves to create a visual language for our users that synthesizes the classic principles of good design with the innovation and possibility of technology and science. This is Material Design. - Material Design
Interface elements include but are not limited to: - User Interface Elements
- Input Controls: checkboxes, radio buttons, dropdown lists, list boxes, buttons, toggles, text fields, date field
- Navigational Components: breadcrumb, slider, search field, pagination, slider, tags, icons
- Informational Components: tooltips, icons, progress bar, notifications, message boxes, modal windows
- Containers: accordion
Material Design Principles - Google
- Material is the metaphor: A material metaphor is the unifying theory of a rationalized space and a system of motion. The material is grounded in tactile reality, inspired by the study of paper and ink, yet technologically advanced and open to imagination and magic.
- Bold, graphic, intentional: The foundational elements of print-based design—typography, grids, space, scale, color, and use of imagery—guide visual treatments. These elements do far more than please the eye. They create hierarchy, meaning, and focus. Deliberate color choices, edge-to-edge imagery, large-scale typography, and intentional white space create a bold and graphic interface that immerse the user in the experience.
- Motion provides meaning: Motion respects and reinforces the user as the prime mover. Primary user actions are inflection points that initiate motion, transforming the whole design. All action takes place in a single environment. Objects are presented to the user without breaking the continuity of experience even as they transform and reorganize.
Material Design UI Components is a large user interface kit for designers and web developers. The pack contains a variety of interesting and useful components that can be used in almost any design project. The pack contains photos, light, cards, radio, stop watch, alarm, sliders, switches white, switches blank, calendar, stats, phone, keyboard, messages, calculator, as well as many other components.
photos, light, cards, radio, stop watch, alarm, sliders, switches white, switches blank, calendar, stats, phone, keyboard, messages, calculator
Created by Sergiu Firez.
We would appreciate it if you credit our resources and help us to spread this work and name.
Download, share and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy this freebie and find it useful!