Maps are powerful and important components when we talk about mobile. Android platform is bundled with Google Maps in order to help developers to create location based applications.
This Component is a ready made Android Application that integrates the Google Maps and Geolocation API.
By using Google Maps API you can enhance your application with geo-locating properties, geo-tracking capabilities and many other location based features.
Google Maps API
- Create the project;
- Initial configurations;
- Creating the layout;
- Show a particular location;
- Detecting current location;
- Running and sending mock locations to the emulator;
- Displaying overlays (markers) on the map;
- Get touched location and reverse geocoding;