The carouFredSel-plugin was built using the jQuery-library.
jQuery.carouFredSel is a plugin that turns any kind of HTML element into a carousel. It can scroll one or multiple items simultaneously, horizontal or vertical, infinite and circular, automatically or by user interaction. Oh, and it's responsive too.
- Fully customizable and skinnable.
- Scrolls automatically or by using buttons, keys, the mousewheel or by swiping.
- Optionally responsible/fluid/liquid out of the box.
- Supports variable item-sizes (also with a variable number of visible items).
- Built in keyboard- and mouse-navigation and pagination.
- 7 Built in effects: none, scroll, directscroll, fade, crossfade, cover and uncover.
- Filled with intelligent custom events and loads of options.
- Align (left/center/right) items inside the available width/height.
- Dynamically add and remove items to/from the carousel.
- GET and (re)SET the configuration options after creation.
It is dual licensed under the MIT and GPL licenses.