iPhone, iPad, Android support!
Can scroll vertical or horizontal
Supports scrolling by wheel, thumb, or track
It has a update function so it can handle content changes.
Size of the scrollbar and thumb can be set to auto or a fixed number
Lightweight its only 100 lines of code. mimified the size is 2,29 kb
The thumb is slightly larger then the background image. This is for easier scrolling on mobile devices.
When your missing part of you content in the scrollbar. Please make sure all the images have a height and width defined.
Use the update method on content changes! Its your friend ;)
If your scrollbar + content is on display: none; at page load. Use the update method to enable the scrollbar when its content is visible again.
A list of all the available options and there default value
- axis: 'x' -- vertical or horizontal scroller? 'x' or 'y' .
- wheel: 40 -- how many pixels must the mouswheel scroll at a time .
- scroll: true -- enable or disable the mousewheel.
- lockscroll: true -- return scrollwheel to browser if there is no more content.
- size: 'auto' -- set the size of the scrollbar to auto or a fixed number.
- sizethumb: 'auto' -- set the size of the thumb to auto or a fixed number.
created by Maarten Baijs