- Can slide vertical or horizontal
- Supports navigation by button or paging
- The point where the carousel starts can be set
- Animation time can be set in milliseconds or to 'instant'
- Number of block to move at a time can be set
- A interval can be set to slide automaticaly every given milliseconds
- Easy customizable
- Supports all current browsers (Firefox, Internet Explorer 6+, Safari, Opera, Chrome).
- Dual licensed under the MIT or GPL Version 2 licenses.
- Lightweight its only 100 lines of code. mimified the size is 2,29 kb
A list of all the available options and there default value
- start: 1 -- where should the carousel start?
- display: 1 -- how many blocks do you want to move at a time?
- axis: 'x' -- vertical or horizontal scroller? 'x' or 'y' .
- controls: true -- show left and right navigation buttons?
- pager: false -- is there a page number navigation present?
- interval: false -- move to the next block on interval.
- intervaltime: 3000 -- interval time in milliseconds.
- animation: true -- false is instant, true is animate.
- duration: 1000 -- how fast must the animation move in milliseconds?
- callback: null -- function that executes after every move
created by Maarten Baijs